Our Principal Orthodontist, Dr Mark Tobin has treated over 1000 cases with invisalign. His regular attendance at Invisalign workshops and considerable experience with invisalign treatment ensures the best possible outcome for our patients. So if you are interested in orthodontic treatment but dread the thought of braces, look no further!
Why choose a specialist for your invisalign treatment
- An orthodontist is a dental professional who has qualified as a dentist and then undergone further specialist training in orthodontics
- In the UK, it takes five years to qualify as a dentist. It then takes a further three years to specialise in orthodontics
- Removable so you can eat what you want!
- This commitment to the specialty means that our orthodontists have an intense passion for straightening teeth
- By choosing a specialist orthodontist you are going to receive the best of the best to straighten your teeth and give you the smile you desire
Orthodontics is a very specific area of expertise and only those dentists registered on the orthodontic specialist list with the GDC can call themselves a specialist orthodontist:
Invisalign Full uses a series of clear, removable custom-made aligners to move your teeth. Invisalign Full is designed for patient's with more complex Orthodontic problems, there are no limits on the number of aligners provided by Invisalign.
Invisalign uses a series of clear, removable custom-made aligners to move your teeth Invisalign Lite provides all the benefits of Invisalign Full but is designed for patients with moderate orthodontic needs. The treatment is limited to 14 aligners.
Invisalign Teen was designed to address the unique needs of young adults as a clear alternative to braces. Invisalign Teen can correct many orthodontic problems such as straighten crooked or buck teeth and close gaps between teeth.
Invisalign Express includes all the features as the rest of our range, but is specifically designed to achieve minor tooth movements. It is the aesthetic and convenient treatment for patients with minor crowding, spacing or orthodontic relapse. Invisalign Express consists of 7 aligners.